Roundtable: How can we position Jerusalem in Asia as a global innovation hub & international study destination?
In May, 2015, the Israel-Asia Center held a roundtable discussion between the Israel-Asia Leaders Fellows and key figures in the education and innovation arena in Jerusalem to explore how to position Jerusalem in Asia as a global innovation hub and international study destination.
Roundtable speakers and participants included:
- 2014-15 Israel-Asia Leaders Fellows from China, India, Israel and South Korea.
- Start-Up Nation
- Start-Up Nation Central
- Jerusalem Development Authority – AcademiCity
- Jerusalem Development Authority – JNext
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Council for Higher Education
- China-Israel Economic Task Force
- Embassy of India in Israel
- APCO Worldwide
- Made in Jlm
- Parasol Foundation Trust
- Gorlin Family Foundation
- Yigal Arnon law firm
- Other representatives from Jerusalem’s start-up ecosystem